- Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
- Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
- Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
- Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
- Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
- Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
- Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
- Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
- Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
- Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
- Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
- Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
- Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
- If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
- Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
- Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
- Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
- Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.